FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
1. WHAT OTHER PAYMENT DO I MAKE ASIDE THE PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
- Architectural plan: N100, 000
- Structural Drawing: N70, 000
- Architectural Plan: N50, 000
- Survey Fee: N150, 000
- Legal Fee: N50, 000
- Developmental Fee: Estate Specific (TBD)
- Security/ Supervisory: N200, 000
2. WHAT INFRASTRUCTURE WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE DEVELOPMENTAL FEE?
- Provision of Electric Transformer
- Street Lights
- Recreation Centre
- Drainage systems
- Access Roads and CCTV
3. WHAT ARE THE PLOT SIZES OF THE ESTATES?
Our Estates have various plot sizes determined by the applicable plot sizes in the state as well as access roads created within the Estate. We currently have the following sizes across our Estates:
4. IS THERE ANY DOCUMENT/ TITLE ON THE LAND?
Each of our Estates has a Deed of Purchase/ Assignment from the Traditional Owners Duly Registered. All our Estates are covered with a Global Certificate of Occupancy (C of O).
5. WHAT TYPE OF TITLE/ DOCUMENT SHALL BE GIVEN TO SUBSCRIBERS?
- A duly executed Purchase Receipt
- Contract of Sale
- Letter of Plot Allocation
- Survey Plan
- Deed of Sub-Lease/ Deed of Assignment.
6. WHICH STATE ARE BRICKWALL’S ESTATES LOCATED?
- Enugu State
- Ogun State
- Lagos State
- Delta State
- Anambra State
- Imo State
7. HOW WILL PRICE INCREASE AFFECT SUBSCRIBERS?
Increase in price does not affect existing Subscribers except they subscribe for additional plot(s) after such price increment.
8. CAN I ASK FOR REFUND AFTER SUBSCRIBING?
There shall be no refund of money paid as consideration for property purchase, but the subscriber has the option of nominating another person to assume his/her rights and obligation subject to company’s consent.
9. CAN I PAY CASH/ TRANSFER FUND TO BRICKWALL’S STAFF?
Brickwall shall NOT be held liable for any payment(s) not made directly into any of our designated Bank Accounts (as shown on our fliers). All cheques given to staff should be issued in favor of Brickwall Global Investment Ltd.
10. CAN I CO-OWN A PLOT WITH A FRIEND?
Yes – Brickwall allows joint ownership of any plot across Estates.
11. CAN I START BUILDING ON MY LAND AT COMPLETION OF PAYMENT?
Subscribers who have completed payment for their land will be given a Certificate of Building which allows them to start putting up the allowed structure on their property based on Brickwall terms and conditions
12. WHAT HAPPENS IF A SUBSCRIBER DEFAULTS IN THEIR PAYMENT PLAN?
A breach in payment will equal revocation and the plot re-allocated to another subscriber with a penalty fee of 35% deduction from previous payment – REFUND IS NOT APPLICABLE IN THIS CONTRACT.
13. IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION OR LIMIT TO WORK COMMENCEMENT AFTER ALLOCATION?
Subscribers are expected to comply with the rules and regulation of the Estate as contained in the Estate Deed of Restriction by developing their allocated plots within 2years of allocation in order to control weeds and develop the Estate.
In the event the land is left unkept, the company will ensure the estate remain beautiful and organized and all associated expense incurred to ensure the estate is well groomed will be transferred to the subscriber.
Please NOTE that failure to develop your allocated plot within 2years will lead to revocated and reallocation to other parts of the Estate accordingly.