To avoid encountering problems when making your land purchase, we would like to call your attentions to the following rules most land buyers ignores and as a result they fall victims of dubious land deals.
As it is everyone’s dreams to own a home so also it is the dreams of every dubious personel to get preys that will fall victims of their shady land deals.
Therefore, let us take you by the hand to show you why you need to smart when dealing in landed properties.
1. Your Real Estate Investment is as strong as your link i.e a consultant/agent. It is advisable never to deal in real estate without a trusted link.
2. Before paying for the land make proper investigation. Investigate if the land you’re buying is not under dispute between the families that owns the land or under government interest.
3. If there is anything not clear to you during negotiation please ask questions. In real estate deals you don’t know what you don’t know.
4. Never pay directly to a real estate consultant/agent rather pay directly to the land owners or to the real estate company involved. Please call the deal off if you’re not allowed to do this.
5. Involve the service of a good lawyer. Lawyers spot loopholes quicker when it comes to land deals.
6. Don’t be in a rush to close a deal. Always take your time to be sure you’re dealing with the right set of people.
7. Go on site inspection before buying a land and watch out for inscriptions so as to be sure you’re not paying for someone else property.
8. When making payments, make sure you documents the whole process.
9. After payment of the land, survey your land immediately and start processing all necessary papers.
10. Be a wise investor. Before buying a land, be on the lookout for government policies and economic indicators because they contribute to capital appreciations of landed properties.
Invest in properties/land at locations closed to fringe of development and wait for capital appreciation for good ROI.
You’re going to need these guidelines in other to make the right decision when making a land purchase.
Should you need a genuine land that are free from government and Omoniles wahala, You can just get intouch with us…
Address: Plot 2034 Festac Link Rd. Beside Mobil Filling Station, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
Tel: (234)9098099624, (234)9020890889
or visit our website on http://www.brickwallinvestgroup.org